Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!

The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.

Sunday, December 31, 2017

2017 A Year of fun, sacrifice, and love

2017 began with a fun night with Jordan's parents.

Which was super fun!

In March I had surgery to put in a Sub Q- ICD It's a defibrillator that goes inside the body. So if my heart ever has any palpitations or stops it will shock me right back to normal life (whatever that is).


Apparently, when I come out of being sedated I get angry. That's what Jordan says.

  Then it was finally time for our wonderful cruise to the BAHAMAS!!!!
We set sail on the Carnival Dream out of New Orleans at the end of at the beginning of April. (This was after an EXTREMELY LONG DRIVE.


 The sunset was so romantic!

We went to Key West, Florida; Freeport, Bahamas; and Nassau, Bahamas where we rode the Leap of Faith water slide... I might have died and come back to life.














We had so much fun on the cruise coming back to normal life was super hard!


Then in May something crazy happened... I TURNED 30! WHOA! And Jordan made it the best night ever! He took me to the melting pot! It was so awesome, and it made looking to the next decade in my life a bit more fun.

Then we began to approach the summer which brought our anniversary! 

I can't believe it's been a year, and yet I also can't believe it's only been a year. It feels like we've been together forever. Which we have since we were married in the temple. I'm eternally grateful for this wonderful man.

As the year went on I began to find out more and more that having a child right now would kill me, and accepting that fact is hard. My goal over the next year or two is to try and lose 100lbs. I'm grateful I have Jordan to help me through every day. He truly is my eternal hero.

We're grateful to all our friends and family and we're excited to see what 2018 will bring for us and all around us. SO YET AGAIN HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE LARRABEES!


No comments: