Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!

The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Quarter of the way to a Century/ First Wedding in 12.5 years!

So, on the 10th I turned 25 and my family and the greatest friends ever all made it a pretty special day. With tension high because my brother got married on the 18th it was a pretty chill day! Everything in life seems to be going okay for me as long as I remember to keep my head up high and look at life with my chin up. I need to buckle down and just dedicate 1 hour every day to studying and keep looking around for a new job. Just gotta keep that head up. Also, I just put up a new blog on recipes... I want to also start reading more books for my review blog, but that may have to go on the back burner if I get into the new career of my choice. So, the new blog site is francsfoods.blogspot.com check it out if you have the time. Now for a few pictures from the birthday and the wedding... I have very few words these days... sorry readers... just enjoy the pics especially the wedding ones cause it may be a bit before I put them on fb. :)
Mom made me shrimp and grits for breakfast.

and she made me cupcakes :) 
and bought me flowers

and costa vida for dinner

I added flare to a cupcake

David teased Adria about the crawfish

their last weekend not married.

Jeane and her "son" at the wedding

The awesome princess

this girl cracks me up!

Leannah & Leannah Jr. (Like grandmother like granddaughter)

the peanut!

getting pulled

he's a cutie.

silly boys

cool fountain at Jordan River temple

posing for the camera

the newlyweds! David & Adria Baron


 cutting the cake


me and my awesome nephew!

being silly at the reception! :)



Now time to prep for CAMP GRANDMA!

No comments: