Well followers life has been pretty busy for the past month which is why I have not posted. The past month I have gone to a wedding, done stuff with friends, and given placement tests to students at work. Along with going to bridal showers and helping prepare for my brother's wedding in three weeks. Yes, my brother is getting married on May 18th! That's 8 days after I turn 25. I still can't believe I'll be that old. I'm starting to feel it too. I must say I am very ready for the summer to begin, but I'm also very tired and will definitely need the break.
Today I went and had crawfish with friends... twas marvelous and can't wait until fam gets here in about 2 weeks! Here are some pictures from all the great events, but just a few cause if you want all the pics you gotta look on the book of faces.
![]() |
| My brother and sister in bill! :D |
![]() |
| Me and the groom! :D |
![]() |
| the bride and groom! |
![]() |
| The Nauvoo temple! |
![]() |
| Me in the sunset at Nauvoo! |
![]() |
| Joseph and Hyrum and the sunset on the Mississippi |
![]() |
| Lubbock, Texas Temple with the sun shining through |
![]() |
| Ryan and Todd! |
![]() |
| Justin and his new best friend! ;) |









No comments:
Post a Comment