Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!

The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

For the Man I adore!

Since I am not married this will be very easy to figure out who this post will be about! He is quite possibly the greatest man in my life and the man I do one day marry will definitely have to meet his approval! I of course am talking about my Father!
 Many may not know the whole story of how 24 years ago I came into this world... On May 10, 1987 my mom hit my father and said that I was coming now! The police arrived just in time, but the ambulance was lost. My dear father delivered me into this world with much of the Denham Springs Police Department surrounding. My father was truly the first one to ever see me, to ever hold me, and to ever love me in my mortal state!
 2 weekends ago I was very sick and my dad took amazing care of me. I missed my first day of work on the 19th of September and my Dad took care of me almost every second. I ended up having 2 fevers within 24 hours and my dad got me ice cold water to help my temperature decrease! He is such an amazing example to me! I hope to one day marry someone that will be the Father to my children like my Father has been to me! Now, to end this is the one song that reminds my Daddy so much of me! :-D I love him!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GREATEST DADDY EVER!

No comments: