Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!

The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

TO SLEEPY JEANE! MY MOST AWESOME SISTER!

So, Last year I did shout outs to my best guy friends and this year I decided to do something for my siblings! I love them loads.
   This one is for my most awesome sister! Why is she most awesome? Because she's always been there for me. My parents say that when I was born she was there sitting in the corner. When we were kids we didn't always get along, but as adults she's become one of my best friends who I feel I could talk to forever! She's always cared about when I'm hurt or what's going on in my life. She's inspired me to be the best I can be no matter how many times I get knocked down! Today is her 28th Birthday, but to me she doesn't act a day older than 24... Yeah, she's that awesome! Any time I'm with her I love getting pics with her. When we were kids people used to call us by each other's names... it's something that has bugged each one of us. Looking back on it I feel very blessed to be her baby sister! Now for some pictures... HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEANE!!!!!!


This is when I graduated from high school she unexpectedly kissed me on the cheek! Love her!
We raced down the Alpine slide. She won.
this was just before getting on the Alpine Slide in park city.
Upper Mesa Falls in Idaho. On our Yellowstone trip!

In Yellowstone!
at my college graduation! Both Jeane & David Kissed me! :D


At the Michael Buble concert!!!!!!!


After my endowment with the fam.


At conference on our Dad's bday

funny faces at conference!
After conference at Subzero with the sibs that were there!
At Christmastime... dressed alike!


 Yeah, I love my sister! She's simply awesome! :D

No comments: