As this year draws to an end I hope for many different things... Among them is the hope that this next year will be better than the last! This last year was pretty awesome, but I must say I'm thrilled that is almost over. I graduated in April with a bachelor's in Elementary Education (didn't have one test passed so, still haven't gotten my certification). In May I went to Rexburg for my birthday, and then I took a trip with my mom to Louisiana and was able to see a friend from high school graduate college in the exact same thing I did. Then in June I made my first trip of the year to Colorado... this time it was to babysit for my sister and brother-in-law who were going to Hawaii on a trip they got from Grandma! Kinda nice! It was a pretty awesome trip except for the fact that I got sick. I went through the temple to receive my endowments and had my whole immediate family here and some close friends... Well, then in July I went up to Rexburg again, but this time for the test which I proceeded to not pass again. August was a kinda chill month where not much went on, and I got ready to go to New England for a friend's wedding, and it was nice to see a part of America I hadn't seen before! In October I went to Rexburg again for Halloween because I really wanted to see the Halloween Concert! In November I went to Colorado again, but this time for Grandma's 89th birthday! Then, in the beginning of December I went to Rexburg again for the test (still don't have test scores, but hoping to get them soon because I need to pass this test). My last trip of the year however, was to Colorado for Christmas! It was overall a very wonderful time to spend with family (despite all the craziness that is my family I still love them)! I must say though... I'm glad I can finally not worry about going anywhere or doing anything except finding a job. I want to move on with my life and turn over a new leaf and try and support myself so that maybe some day in the future I can support a family too! Living with my parents has been pretty good, but I'm getting tired of not being able to truly do my own thing and always having to answer to someone. I hope this next year I can not only have a job, but also move out of Utah! We shall see though! Happy New Year to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment