Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!

The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

An AWESOME Halloween!

For Halloween this year I went to Rexburg for the Halloween concert and some good, clean fun with some really amazing friends! The theme for the Halloween concert was Cowboys and Indians... it was pretty funny to realize how humorous BYUI can be! They can sure make fun of themselves! Hmm... Oh, I was a southern belle this time... like an old timey one! :D I already am a Southern Belle so it was pretty easy just to make it up a bit! I was able to spend some time with so many people! I surprised friends, and had a really good break from life! :D Well, pictures now! :D

My old roommate, Kylie Hansen with me at her ward party

The inside of my pumpkin before I carved it! :D

My pumpkin after being carved!

My former FHE sister Caroline Blias

The beautiful Cherie Rainwater!

Former FHE sister Megan Sexton

Hot Southern Belle

Bradley and me!

Bryan Ringo as a Pirate

My dearest friend, Jonathan Lundberg!

Former FHE Husband

Before going to the burg!

No comments: