
Today my Dad turns 60! How awesome! I love him loads! He is the best example to me of the love that my Father in Heaven has for me! Knowing the love that my earthly father has for me makes me wonder at the greatness of the love of God for each of us! I don't know what to say that I haven't already said about my Father all the billions of times before! He is SO AMAZING! Before I went through the temple he helped me to learn more and grow in understanding. He is so willing to give us blessings any time we ask! Recently I had gotten rather ill... I nearly fainted, but my father immediately used his priesthood to help me out! He is such a wonderful man and I love him dearly! Included is the picture I had made into an 8x10 and framed for his birthday! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment