Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!

The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Tribute to My Mother

So in my family there has long been this joke about our mother being this CRAZY GARDEN LADY! My oldest sister, Katie, found pictures to prove that she was when she was younger and well, she still loves to go out and work in the garden today! In fact I have taken pictures to prove this fact... so, to the best Mother in the World to me and I'm sure all my siblings may agree... this post is dedicated soley to the woman I love most in my life and though I may not always show it I love and truly respect her! She is an inspiration to me and all that I stand for in life! If it weren't for her I wouldn't be going on to greater things that I know will help me receive blessings forever! I LOVE YOU MOM, and HERE ARE THE CRAZY GARDEN LADY PICTURES! :)






No comments: