Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!

The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.

Monday, January 26, 2009

I will try to fix you...

So, I know it sounds really lame, but the past few days I've had dreams about my best friend. In one of them it was like I lost him forever and it wasn't to death... it was to something much much worse. I wasn't sure how to take it all day long and then I realized that truly I hadn't lost him at all, and that he would continue to serve his mission faithfully and whole heartedly. Well, this morning I had another dream with him and it was like a picture perfect experience and I have just been inspired so much that I feel this bond with him. The hardest thing for me lately has been to accept this because well I keep thinking about things my family says. However, I haven't exactly told them everything because I guess I'm afraid. Last week I was talking to my oldest sister when she was telling me that she didn't want to see me get hurt by him again, and I realized that once before when I was talking my oldest brother about everything. It's the weirdest thing for me because for some reason through every hard trial with him we've stayed friends. I keep talking to my roommates-- well, mostly Tiffany... about it and I just feel like there is something amazing about this guy I dated a few years ago. For one I'm truly realizing how missions are amazing for people and those who go on one come back stronger. I'm not saying I want to go on a mission because right now the one thing I know is this "Focus on studies for now and everything else in life will work out." Crazy how the Lord gives you revelation before you actually really need it. My dad gave me a Father's blessing just before I came back up this semester and that was said in it. A couple of weeks ago I was searching for some personal revelation and I got 2 thoughts immediately after praying. They were to read my patriarchal blessing and read my father's blessing. So, I did both and felt so much better. I keep finding out how amazing personal revelation is & how important it is for me to keep receiving it. My life is changing so much & there are times where I'm not sure if I can keep up, but I know that if I just hold on & endure to the end I will have blessings poured out upon me. I love my life even with all the tirals and tibulations that I face. :D

No comments: