Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!
The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
It's the End of a year...?
So, here we are in December as this year comes to a close. Am I excited? Of course I am! School is good, and overall I can't complain too much about life. There are those little things that bug the crud out of me, but I just get over them and move on with my life. I only have a few more things to get done this week & basically I have to get them done by tomorrow & then I can sort of relax... of course then it's the matter of doing luandry, packing, and cleaning. But I think I can get all that done & be basically happy! Life is grand! I can't believe how much this year has flown by, and how much has happened this past year. First, in January I decided I was going to stay in Rexburg. Weird! Then in February one of my best friends left on his mission. Then, in March my grandpa passed away, and then april I started a new year of school... over the summer I got on fast grad, and now look at me... I have a year left in school... crazy! This next year will be interesting! :D Well, it's almost time for me to go to class... so, ta ta for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment