Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!

The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

What's happening?

Well, last week I went on a date with my new friend, Robert Christensen. He is Brian Christensen's brother! Pretty crazy! I had loads of fun on this date. It was AWESOME! We were able to really get to know each other and build a pretty good friendship. The next night I had a birthday party for Brian... he was turning 23 the next day. He's been such a good friend to me & it was the one way I knew I could pay him back. Well, so much has been going on in my life & I guess I'm just at a point where it's really important that I figure out what is what. It may take me some time, but I guess that's the point. Right now, I wish there was so much I could do for Brian, but I can't. I guess there comes a time in everyone's life where you just have to start figuring things out for yourself. That's all for now. Until next time... tata

No comments: