Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!

The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.

Friday, June 15, 2007

OH HAPPY DAY!!!!!


So, first... today is my big brother's 26th Birthday... Happy Birthday to him! :) Secondly, tonight I am going to see Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer tonight! I am soooo super excited! I can't wait! I mean I am going with a guy, but come on... Chris Evans (Johnny Storm) is going to be on the screen so, I think I'll be paying more attention to the movie! HAHA! I am glad I get to go with Ryan though! I don't think I've mentioned him in here... I met him 2 weeks ago! Well, almost! LOL! He's so sweet! Mostly right now we're just friends, but maybe something will happen between us... I dunno, but I'm definately not gunna rush anything! LOL! I can't believe how happy I am right now! I am more excited than anything about the movie tonight... WOOT! HEEHEE!

No comments: